- 1 chicken 4 soft onions
- Oil Oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic and chili
- Lettuce, olives, cheese, eggs.
- Take a chicken cut into pieces, boil until tender. Then remove the chicken and let cool, save the broth.
- Chop four sweet onions into large, long, thick slices. In a pan covered with a generous amount of oil, add a teaspoon of oregano, half a teaspoon of cumin, salt, pepper, garlic and chopped chili to taste.
- Add a cup of wine and a half cup of vinegar and simmer until the sweet onions crystallize, pour two cups of chicken broth for this preparation and simmer until cooked.
- Place the chicken in a serving dish and add the sweet onion mixture over the chicken.
- Put aside and let cool. Decorate the dish with lettuce, Greek olives, farmer’s cheese and hard-boiled eggs.
Find more recipes at www.keyperu.com