BISCUITS OF PUMPKINS AND NUTS
- 2 cups Butternut squash from the cooked Migani garden
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup of blond sugar
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 poultry eggs from the hens of the Migani garden
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Raisins and chopped nuts, to taste
- Wash the pumpkin and cook it whole in a covered pot with little water until it is soft ..
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the oil and the warm pumpkin and continue whisking.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- And finally raisins and chopped nuts.
- Put in a preheated oven at 190º for about 40 minutes.
Find more recipes at www.keyperu.com